- Business planning and control; strategic management consulting; personnel-related
services such as interviewing assistance; assistance with establishing
accounting records and instruction regarding monthly maintenance procedures.
- Assistance with selection of hardware and software, new systems installation
and training of personnel suitable for your business.
- Complete federal, state and local tax services for corporations, partnerships,
individuals, estates and trusts including: tax planning; compensation and
investment analysis; acquisitions and mergers; tax return preparation;
and representation before all taxing authorities; estate and retirement
planning for individuals.
Financial Reporting Services
- Complete audit services for small to medium sized privately-held businesses.
- Compilation services consisting of assembling client accounting information
and organizing it into an acceptable financial format with minimal analysis
or verification. This is the least expensive financial reporting service
and the one most often used by small businesses.
- Review services, often requested by third parties in lieu of an audit,
provide limited assurance without the detail and expense of an audit.
- In-house computerized bookkeeping, including preparation of financial
statements as well as annual and quarterly, federal and state, payroll,
sales and excise tax returns.
- Preparation of management reports and statistical analysis for comparison
Through quality service, on-time performance, steady growth and a personalized
environment for clients as well as staff, Barry N. Finkelstein, CPA can
meet its primary objective of assisting clients in increasing profits.
We want to be the CPA firm of choice in all the areas we serve.
Barry N. Finkelstein graduated from The University of Texas at Austin
in 1969 with a BBA and has been an owner or partner in a CPA firm since
1976. He established his own firm in 1980 offering audit and financial
reporting services, tax preparation and planning and business consultation.
He is a former councilman and mayor pro-tem of Addison, Texas.
He is affiliated with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants,
the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants and its Dallas chapter.
At Barry N. Finkelstein, CPA we provide quality consultation with confidentiality
and a personal interest in clients. Because we sell no product other than
our time, nor do we accept commissions or referral fees, we retain our
independence in analyzing investments for our clients.
Our staff is well-balanced and possesses diverse backgrounds which lend
a high level of expertise plus the ability to provide the best service.
We work as a team, functioning as an organization with which our clients,
employees and other professionals are proud to be associated.